In celebration of the 122nd Philippine Civil Service Anniversary, the Civil Service Commission (CSC), in partnership with JobStreet.com, will conduct the 2022 Government Online Career Fair (GOCF).
The GOCF is a week-long online event scheduled on 19-23 September 2022 during which government agencies and job seekers may converge virtual environment to exchange information about job openings.
Government agencies from across the country are encouraged to post job vacancies and their corresponding application requirements. Applicants from all over the Philippines or abroad may join or participate in the event and may file their applications online and submit the requirements to their selected agency.
The 2022 GOCF aims to:
1. Market highly qualified civil service eligible to government agencies and to recruit and place talented graduates and job seekers in the government service;
2. Provide a platform for government agencies to advertise and facilitate filling-up of vacant positions; and
3. Guarantee wide access to employment opportunities in government service where jobseekers may access the system anywhere at anytime.
All government agencies, including the national government agencies, local government units, state universities and colleges, government-owned and controlled corporations, may join the GOCF. The requirements are, as follows:
1. Identify vacant positions requiring immediate filling up.
Note: Enrolled vacant positions enrolled must have already complied with the publication and posting requirements on or before the start of the event, i.e., 19 to23 September 2022.
2. Availability of Human Resources to handle the LiveChat feature during the GOCF period;
3. Stable internet connection;
4. Enlist/Register to the GOCF through the link https://tinyurl.com/GOCFagency from 1 to 22 August 2022;
5. Submit Complete Agency Profile for the virtual booth on or before 29 August 2022. The JobStreet.com Team will review the Agency’s existing account in JobStreet.com and provide the link to the Agency should there be any incomplete requirements for submission.
Agency Profile is composed of the following:
- Company Name (Full)
- Company Name (Short, Acronym or Alias)
- Company Tagline/Branding
- Company Description
- Company Benefits
- Quick Information – Year of Establishment, No. of Employees, No. of Departments, No. of Locations
- Company Logo (JPG/PNG/GIF with white background. Size should be at least 600x600px.)
- Banner or Cover Image (Image should be at least 1920x600px in size.)
- YouTube Video Link *Optional* (Do you have a corporate video or slideshow about your products, team or company culture? Upload the video on YouTube so we can embed the media on your page.)
- More Images *Optional* (You can include photos of your team events, products, facilities and anything that will bring your company values closer to job seekers. Up to 4 images to feature. Size is 1200x800px each photo.)
6. Attend the online Training of Hiring Participants on 5 to 14 September 2022 (including orientation on the Chatbot/Livechat facility) and complete the Chatbot details and questions on or before 15 September 2022. Details and link to be provided prior to this date;
7. Submit agency job listings using the Job Listing Template (MS Excel Format) to be provided by JobStreet.com upon receipt of registration together with instructions on requirements submission on or before 29 August 2022.
8. Complete initial review or assessment of the documents submitted by job applicants upon receipt of their application; and
9. Respond promptly to inquiries of job applicants or inform them of the status of their applications within the event period.
Reminder: Participation in the GOCF shall be confirmed only upon
a. Enlistment in the Registration Form,
b. Submission of Complete Agency Profile,
c. Attendance to the Online Training of Hiring Participants, and
d. Submission of Job Listings.
Upon confirmation of an agency’s participation to the GOCF, an email or notice from JobStreet.com will be received by the agency with access codes to JobStreet SiVA and LiveChat account.
DATE OF THE EVENT
The Government Online Career Fair shall be held on 19 to 23 September 2022. Job seekers may join starting on the 19th of September.
HOW CAN JOBSEEKERS APPLY
1. The job applicant must have an account with JobStreet.com. If the applicant has no account, the applicant must create an account by visiting JobStreet.com. Simply click the “Free Sign Up” icon flashed on the screen and follow the instructions provided by the system;
2. In the web browser, key in http://www.csc.gov.ph/. Click the icon/banner 2022 Government Online Career Fair (GOCF) to be redirected to the GOCF Landing Page;
3. Download the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (Excel format) to the same page and accomplish the data required in the PDS and upload to e-resume’ (one time);
4. View participating agencies and access the job listings to choose preferred positions to apply; and
5. Submit application through Apply Button located at the bottom page of the agency posting.
(Note: The agency shall conduct the initial assessment and notify the job applicants through email or text message the status of the application and/or additional instructions or requirements to be complied by the applicant.)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT PRINCIPLE (EOP)
The CSC highly encourages application from qualified interested persons, including persons with disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).