ADVISORY TO ALL CSC NCR REGISTERED EXAMINEES FOR THE CANCELLED 15 MARCH 2020 CAREER SERVICE EXAMINATION-PEN AND PAPER TEST (CSE-PPT) RELATIVE TO THE REFUND OF THEIR EXAMINATION FEES
We remind all remaining CSC NCR registered examinees for the cancelled 15 March 2020 CSE-PPT who have not yet filed their requests for refund of their examination fees on the following information:
1. CSC NCR registered examinees should submit their requests for refund by accomplishing the prescribed Google Form which could be accessed through this link: https://forms.gle/3uP25ceFXHVB7FKC8. Please accomplish the Google Form only once.
Sending of refund requests through other means shall NOT be entertained.
2. Attach the following documentary requirements to the form in the abovementioned link:
a. Scanned copy of the accomplished Request for Refund Form (RRF). Dowload the blank form here.
b. Scanned copy of a valid ID card with clear photo, date of birth and signature.
3. The submission of the RRF via the Google Link actually commenced on 1 July 2021 until 31 October 2021 only. The payout thereof continues until 31 December 2021 only.
4. The refund fee of five hundred pesos (PHP500) cash per registered examinee will be released/claimed at any branch of PALAWAN PAWNSHOP nationwide. Palawan Pawnshop will notify the Refundee through SMS using the mobile number indicated in the RRF, as to the period within which to claim the refund, including the transaction code.
5. In claiming, the Refundee must accomplish and sign the “Palawan Express Pera Padala Received Money Form” (PEPPRMF) as acknowledgement for the receipt of the refund fee. The sender to be indicated in the PEPPRMF is CSC-NCR. The Refundee shall NOT be charged with any fee in claiming the refund fee if claimed within the allowable period of notification indicated in the SMS from Palawan Pawnshop.
6. The Refundee shall also be required to present the following requirements upon claiming the refund fee with Palawan Pawnshop:
a. Original copy of any of the following valid ID Cards (Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card; Barangay Identification Card; Driver’s License; Employment ID (Government and Private); Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) UMID Card; Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) Transaction Identification Card; Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID; National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance; Passport; PhilHealth ID; Police Clearance; Postal ID; Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID; Senior Citizen ID; Social Security System (SSS) ID; BIR/Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID; Voter’s ID; Seaman’s Book; PWD ID; Senior Citizen’s ID; CSC Eligibility Card), and Student ID (for non-voting/minor age student) – he/she must be currently enrolled and must present original and a clear copy of photo-bearing ID duly signed by the principal or head of the school); and
b. Transaction Code sent via SMS by Palawan Pawnshop.
7. ALL RRF NOT CLAIMED from PALAWAN PAWNSHOP during the claiming period indicated in the SMS will be automatically CANCELLED. All recipients of the cancelled transactions will wait for further announcement/advisory as to when they could claim anew their refund.
NOTE: Please be advised that this guidelines or procedures are applicable to CSC NCR registered examinees for the cancelled 15 March 2020 CSE-PPT only. Refundees from other regions are advised to check the announcement of the CSC Regional Office concerned where they filed their exam applications.