INTEGRATED RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICE
ADVISORY NO. 2, s. 2020
Effective 6 July 2020, CSC clients can book an appointment to request for certification and/or authentication or certified true copyof the following records on file at the CSC Central Office in Batasang Pambansa Complex, Quezon City.
- Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Eligibility
- Civil Service Eligibility Granted under Special Laws and CSC Issuance
- CSC Issuance (e.g. Memorandum Circular, Resolution, Decision)
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) (for CY 2010 to CY 2018)
- Employee Record (e.g. Appointment Paper for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region (NCR) and Regional Office No. 4 (Southern Tagalog) from CY 1980 to CY 1989, Statement of Service Record of former Civil Service Commission employees, Service Card in various agencies from CY 1930 to CY 1989).
Book your appointment with us through our new web-based online scheduling application, the Online Registration, Appointment, and Scheduling System (ORAS) using any web-connected device, such as a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet in three easy steps:
- Register or sign up at https://services.csc.gov.ph
- Login to your account and click the link provided for the instructions on how to use the system; and
- Select and confirm your appointment date and time.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to manage the flow of CSC clients for physical distancing and reduction of "waiting time" to lessen their exposure to the unseen virus.
Henceforth, transactions for the abovementioned services must go through ORAS.
NO WALK-IN CLIENTS shall be entertained.
MARIA LETICIA G. REYNA
ORAS niyo sa amin ay mahalaga;
Pakiusap, gamitin itong bagong sistema;
Nang tayong lahat ay hindi maabala.