What and when is this activity?
In celebration of the 121st Philippine Civil Service Anniversary, the Civil Service Commission (CSC), in partnership with JobStreet.com, will conduct the 2021 Government Online Career Fair (GOCF). The GOCF is an online event bringing together government agencies and job seekers in a virtual environment to exchange information about job openings for a limited duration, or for one week (20-24 September 2021).
Government Agencies from any region shall identify and prioritize critical or hard-to-fill job vacancies and its specific requirements. Jobseekers from any region in the country may file their applications online to their selected agency and submit the requirements.
Government agencies may register until 8 September 2021 while job seekers will be able to participate from 20-24 September 2021 by clicking the link to be made available on the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph.
The CSC highly encourages application from qualified interested persons, including persons with disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression (SOGIE).
What are the objectives of this event?
The 2021 GOCF aims:
a. to market highly qualified civil service eligibles to government agencies,to recruit and place talented graduates and jobseekers in the government service;
b. to allow government agencies to advertise and facilitate filling up of urgent and/or critical or hard-to-fill positions; and
c. to promote access to employment opportunities in government service where jobseekers from all over the nation (and abroad) may access online.
How much is the registration free?
This activity is free.
How can agencies join the GOCF?
All government agencies, including local government units, state universities and colleges, government-owned and controlled corporations, may join the GOCF and must have the following:
a) Internet connection;
b) Available human resources to handle the LiveChat feature during the GOCF period;
c) Identify all urgent and/or critical or hard-to-fill positions requiring immediate hiring.
Note: positions offered must have already complied with the publication and posting requirements on or before the start of the event, i.e., 20-24 September 2021.
d) Enlist/Register to the GOCF through the link https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/cms/employer/cscregistration/ from 5-25 August 2021.
e) Complete Agency Profile for the virtual booth on or before 31 August 2021. The JobStreet Team will review the Agency’s existing account in JobStreet and provide the link to the Agency should there be any incomplete requirements for submission.
Agency Profile is composed of the following:
- Company name (full)
- Company name (short, acronym or alias)
- Company tagline/branding
- Company description
- Company benefits
- Quick information–year of establishment, no. of employees, no. of departments, no. of locations
- Company logo (JPG/PNG/GIF with white background. Size should be at least 600x600 px)
- Banner or cover image (image should be at least 1920x600 px in size)
- YouTube Video Link *Optional* (Do you have a corporate video or slideshow about your products, team, or company culture? Upload the video on YouTube so we can embed the media on your page.)
- More Images *Optional* (You may include photos of your team events, products, facilities and anything that will bring your company values closer to jobseekers. Up to 4 images to feature. Size is 1200x800 px each photo.)
Refer to Annex A of the downloadable advisory below for a preview of the Hirer Virtual Booth.
f) Attend the online Chatbot Orientation on 23 August 2021. Details and link to be provided prior to this date. Complete the Chatbot details and questions on or before 31 August 2021.
h) Reminder: Participation in the GOCF shall be confirmed only upon 1) Enlistment in the registration form, 2) Completion of the agency profile,
3) chatbot questions; and 4) job listings.
i) Complete initial review or assessment of the documents submitted by job applicants from receipt of their application; and
j) Respond promptly to inquiries of job applicants or inform them of the status of their applications within the event period;
Upon confirmation of an agency’s participation to the GOCF, an email or notice from JobStreet will be received by the agency with access codes to JobStreet SiVA and LiveChat account.
Any inquiries on the creation of account may be responded by JobStreet.com through their email address or telephone number. Training materials via webinar or PowerPoint presentation on how to post vacant positions, monitor, and review online applications shall be provided by JobStreet upon request.
How can job seekers apply?
1. The job applicant must have an account with JobStreet. If the applicant has no account, the applicant must create an account by visiting JobStreet.com.ph. Simply click the “Free Sign Up” icon flashed on the screen and follow the instructions provided by the system;
2. In the web browser, key in http://www.csc.gov.ph/. Click the icon/banner 2021 Government Online Career Fair (GOCF) to be redirected to the GOCF landing page;
3. Download the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (Excel format) in the same page and accomplish the data required in the PDS and upload to e-resume (one time);
4. View participating agencies and access the job listings to choose preferred positions to apply; and
5. Submit application through the Apply Button located at the bottom page of the agency posting.
(Note: The agency shall conduct the initial assessment and notify the job applicants through email or text message the status of the application and/or additional instructions or requirements to be complied with by the applicant.)
Download the advisory here.