Previous Examination Result
March 12, 2017 CSE-PPT
April 23, 2017 CSE-PPT
JULY 19, 2017 CSE-PPT (RTU)
Civil Service Examination Results for the May 21, 2017 CSE - Foreign Service Officer
CSC RO III
CSC RO IV
CSC RO V
CSC RO VI
CSC RO VII
CSC RO X
CSC RO XI
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by July 16, 2017.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on Examinee Number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional/Field Offices by August 2, 2017.
PASSERS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO VERIFY/CHECK FIRST THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CERTIFICATION BEFORE GOING TO THE CSC REGIONAL/FIELD OFFICE.
(Clickable link of the CSC ROs/FOs Directory)
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures,
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
a. At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which must be valid (i.e. not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID); Voter's I.D.;
BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture); PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the
holder's name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number), Company/Office
I.D.; School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester); Police
Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.; Barangay I.D.; or NBI
Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
b. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available. ##
I have read and fully understood.