The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question Appeal on Reassignment

7 months 3 weeks ago #1110 by Chy
Chy created the topic: Appeal on Reassignment
If one plans to file an appeal regarding their reassignment but has to file the appeal to the central office despite being in the provinces, how is the filing fee to be paid? The appeal memo and the other documents will have to be sent via courier but the proof of payment has to already be included. where then do we pay?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago #1171 by Action Officer 21
Action Officer 21 replied the topic: Appeal on Reassignment
Appeal/Filing Fees may be paid through Postal Money Order (PMO) or directly to the CSC Central Office Cashier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum