Civil Service Commission
Previous Examination Result
List of Passers of the November 26, 2017 Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination
CSC RO I
CSC RO II
CSC RO III
CSC RO IV
CSC RO V
CSC RO VI
CSC RO VII
CSC RO VIII
CSC RO IX
CSC RO X
CSC RO XI
CSC RO XII
1. Individual test result generation of the Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System)
shall be available by January 21, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available through the CSC Regional Offices by February 7, 2018.
(N.B.: CSC Eligibility card is not yet available.)
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
5. Passers are strongly advised to verify first if their Certification is already available for claiming before going to the
CSC Regional/Field Office.
Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
a. At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which must be valid (i.e. not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID); Voter's I.D.;
BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture); PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the
holder's name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number), Company/Office
I.D.; School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester); Police
Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.; Barangay I.D.; or NBI
Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
b. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
6. For the Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination (ICLTE), the CSC shall release the test results to the Department of Finance-Bureau
of Local Government Finance (DOF-BLGF) by January 21, 2018. Accordingly, the DOF-BLGF shall be responsible in releasing the ICLTE results to the examinees.
The CSC shall NOT release test results directly to examinees. For this matter, any concern on the release of ICLTE results shall be coordinated directly with the DOF-BLGF.