Civil Service Commission
Previous Examination Result
List of Passers of the January 28, 2018 CSE - Foreign Service Officer
CSC RO I
CSC RO II
CSC RO III
CSC RO IV
CSC RO V
CSC RO VI
CSC RO VII
CSC RO VIII
CSC RO IX
CSC RO X
CSC RO XI
CSC RO XII
1. Individual test result generation of the Career Service Examination for Foreign Service Officer (CSE-FSO) through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result
Generation System) shall be available by March 25, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available through the CSC Regional Offices by April 11, 2018.
(N.B.: CSC Eligibility card is not yet available.)
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
5. Passers are strongly advised to verify first if their Certification is already available for claiming before going to the
CSC Regional/Field Office.
Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
a. At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which is preferably valid (not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID); Voter's I.D.;
BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture); PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the
holder's name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number), Company/Office
I.D.; School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester); Police
Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.; Barangay I.D.; or NBI
Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
b. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.